Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Better Late than Never



Hi Friends,

Everyone has been asking question about our new home so I thought I would share some pictures, progress and thoughts. This has been such a stressful time for me I thought writing would be a good outlet as well as allow you to join us on this journey.

It's been 12 days since we officially closed on our new home. The renovations started Day 1 and they still continue. We're about 3/4 of the way through and it still feels unreal as I walk through the house unpacking and cleaning. SO MUCH CLEANING. For the record I love a clean house but I HATE cleaning.

Jazz informed me last night that it was our 3rd night sleeping in the new house...I didn't know she was counting.

This journey has made a big impact on our family in so many ways. Can't wait to share more.

V~

No comments:

Post a Comment