Thursday, July 12, 2012

In the process of getting this home I've learned so many new terms like seismic shut off's, fascia, broke (oh wait I knew that one already). But the phrase I've become most familiar with is "That's going to be an additional cost", which leads me to broke...again. Nonetheless the best part of my day is coming home to see what the painters and flooring guys have done. Over the last couple of days they have added colors to most of the rooms.  I'm so happy with the hues that Carlos and I have chosen as each truly reflects the personalities of us and our children.


         The huge crack we found in the living room floor that was an additional cost to our flooring bill


                         The beautiful floors that I have been mopping since they were installed


                             We gave our bedroom (aka MY Boudoir) a modern two tone look
                                            but the furnishings will show a more classic style


                                                  Guess what color Big Los' office is?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment